09 May 2012

New Favorite: Good Voyage

I try to limit myself to original content for this blog, but every so often there is something out there on the internet that I just have to share.  Good Voyage is one of them.

My bloggery friend (and real life friend-of-a-friend) Kate Oates and her business partner, Katie Vernon, have opened a shop featuring their original designs.  Kate has a fabulous eye and Katie is a slam-dunk illustrator (I have to use a basketball reference here somewhere since they're based out of Bloomington, Indiana).  They started their shop off with a bang when Design*Sponge featured their new line.



I like all the pieces in their shop, but I am most in love with these day and night constellation prints. I'm contemplating snagging them for the Sprout's bedroom to go along with her small collection of lunar art.  She and her papa go out and look at the moon many nights, so a night sky print seems appropriate.


P.S. Personal note to Susan Hazel and Cara Bobeara: follow these guys!  I guarantee you'll like what they're doing.

No comments:

Followers