25 June 2012

Back to Blogging

The last few weeks of blog silence can be directly attributed to the intensity of the end of the school year in my district. I work as a Teacher on Special Assignment (TOSA) for the director of special education in my district coordinating the high school and post-high special education programs. That means I work beside the teachers on the cases of complicated students and oversee a lot of legal paperwork. The end of the school year is always busy but this year was even more so with shrinking budgets (again) causing the closing of some schools and a reconfiguration of buildings that means my office needed to be completely packed up before I left for the summer.

Whatever. This blog isn't about my job, but I thought you deserved an explanation for the absence. So let's get on to the real business of this blog, alright? Pictures of the Sprout for her adoring fans (aka grandparents)









In the midst of the end-of-year stress, the talented Rachel Austin and family invited us out to the Oregon coast for the weekend. Miss A. and the Sprout are good playmates and friends so it was a restful break for me and gave me the energy I needed to power through the end of the year.

No comments:

Followers