I saw these Personal Sized Baked Oatmeals on Pinterest and promptly made some. They are deeee-lishous! The recipe is from Sugar-Free Mom and I am posting the recipe with only slight revisions to reflect how I made it and so I can find the recipe again next time! This link will take you to the original recipe.
Personal Pan Oatmeal
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups applesauce
- 1 banana, mashed
- slight 1/2 cup honey
- 5 cups, Old Fashioned rolled oats (I ran out and had to sub in some steel-cut oats and it was ok)
- 1/4 cup flaxseed meal
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 3 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- toppings: raisins, chocolate chips, pecans, blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix eggs, vanilla, applesauce, banana and honey together in a bowl.
- Add in oats, flax, cinnamon, baking powder, salt and mix well with wet ingredients.
- Finally pour in milk and combine.
- Spray a 12 and 6 capacity muffin tin with cooking spray or use cupcake liners.
Pour mixture evenly into muffin tin cups.
- Add toppings.
- Bake 30 minutes until a toothpick in center comes out clean. Cool and enjoy or freeze them in gallon freezer bags.