02 August 2007

I'm back...

I'm back and feeling rested but not too inspired (sorry, Cottonista).

I am working on a few little things but no pictures yet. Mostly I'm taking the dogs for long walks in the morning, watering my wilting garden, and then hiding out in the basement in the heat of the day.

Meanwhile you can entertain yourself by:
1. Listening to my all-time favorite band Over the Rhine's amazing new album The Trumpet Child
2. Follow my friend Katie's adventures as she travels the Trans-Siberian Railroad.
3. Window shop over at Boden. I love this, and this, and this, and... oh, nevermind.

Oh, and this is one of the few pictures of myself that I actually like. Thanks, Nate, for taking it when I wasn't paying attention.

5 comments:

Cottonista said...

Deb, you and all your pictures are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

What a great photo. You should frame it. It captures you and the essence of life all at once. A tall order for a snapshot I'd say. . .

Anonymous said...

Deb,

I'm a visitor from The Domestic Goddesses blog. I came here to hear about your trip to Europe and discovered lots of other fun things.I hope you don't mind my asking, but I love the collage photo, and I've been trying to figure out how to make one with my own photos for my blog. Did you use a photo editing software first and then post the collage? Do you have tips on how I could do this myself?

I hope you don't mind my intrusion, but I do enjoy your blog and the links you have posted as well.

Heather

Deb said...

Thanks, Moxie and Cottonista!

2 Little Girls, I use the Mosaic Maker over on FD's Flickr Toys:
http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/

You don't have to use flickr to use it but you do have to have the images uploaded to the internet somewhere.

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I'll give it a shot.

Followers