27 July 2011

Now That's Pinteresting

There are a few more vacation photos yet to come, but in the meantime let me tell you what I've been obsessing about lately--Pinterest! And obsessing may be too mild of a word for my addiction.

For several years I've kept file folders on my hard drive of inspiring images from the internet, so when I first heard about Pinterest, I was reluctant to switch over to a different system. However, there have been several times when I wanted to find an image's source and I just couldn't in my old system.

Enter, Pinterest. Pinterest, in the rare case that you haven't heard about it, is a virtual bulletin board where you can "pin" all sorts of images. I am ridiculously in love with it. Mostly I'm collecting ideas for remodeling or restyling places around our house. You can find me over at http://pinterest.com/beesnestdeb/ if you're interested.

I'm sure I'll be using Pinterest images for future blogposts but let me tack on two photos from my latest most favoritist kitchen since a picture-less post is like a hairless cat. Just wrong, all wrong.

---------

Both photos from Amie Weitzman's house via Design Sponge

No comments:

Followers