18 November 2011

Portlanders, Take Heed...

Two "crafty" events this weekend are calling my name.

1)  What:  The DIY Fair
     Where:  Imago Dei Community 1302 SE Ankeny, Portland, Oregon
     When:  Saturday November 19, 10:30 a.m. -2:00 p.m.

My church hosts this every year as part of the Advent Conspiracy.  It is always interesting and a lot of fun.  It's basically an exchange of ideas of things YOU can make to give as gifts.  I don't have a booth this year, but if you're curious about what I've done other years click here or click on Advent Conspiracy category on the sidebar.




2)  What:  The Colette Sewing Book Signing and Fabric Swap
     Where:  Powell's Books, 1005 W Burnside, Portland, Oregon
     When:  Sunday, Nov. 20 at 4pm


I mentioned last week that I was sorry to miss the party thrown in honor of this book.  But Sunday afternoon I may have a second chance to meet Sarai Mitnick, buy a copy of her beautiful book and maybe even swap some fabric.  Any Portland fabric-hounds wanna go with me?

Happy Weekend whereever you are!






No comments:

Followers